Wednesday, December 3, 2014

New Haircut!

After a lot of talk I finally did it. I cut my hair. And not just a trim. I cut about a foot off. It was getting really long, if you remember.



This photo of Gretchen Mol in The Notorious Betty Page was my inspiration. I knew I wanted to keep my bangs, but it was time to lose some length.


Here's my version.




The best part is that I have a fabulous new hairdresser. Winnipeg's premier rockabilly and vintage hairstylist Kelly O. Her and I totally clicked. I adore her. AND she made my hair look freakin awesome!! My bangs have never been better behaved. 

If you insta, follow her @hairbymisskellyo. If you want to book an appointment she's at Salon One 11


I thought I would, but I don't even miss my super long hair. It wouldn't hold a curl and was nothing but straight and long. Now that my hair is much shorter (in comparison!) I've been curling it every day. Plus it looks and feels so much healthier.


Leopard Print Cardigan: Joe Fresh
Black Tee: Forever21 - thrifted
Vintage Mink Brooch: Value Village


Lisa.xo

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It's a wonderful length and the curls are gorgeous. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so great! The second picture and the one you posted on instagram is perfection I will just comment here but that mink brooch looks amazing with the cardigan I am missing the one I sold now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Whistles!!!* Wowza, dear gal, this length looks sooooo fabulous on you. It's very becoming, classic, feminine, beautiful, the list goes on and on. How awesome is it that you have a vintage/rockabilly hairdresser in Winnipeg. It must be a genuine delight going to someone who knows their stuff on the vintage hair front.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! Very lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is fabulous! I love it!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...