Sunday, July 13, 2014

Finally! New Items for Sale at Butterflies and Daisys Vintage Closet

Having a new dog really consumes ones life. It's a week later than I had planned, but I finally listed a selection of items which I'm selling over at Butterflies and Daisys Vintage Closet today.

Please head on over and check out what I've got for sale. If you're interested in something either leave a comment in the comment section of the post or email me at butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com and we will arrange payment and shipping.

I accept PayPal, or if you live in Winnipeg we can meet up and I will take cash.

(also, please excuse my goofy looks and resting bitch face in some of those photos...I don't know what was wrong with me this afternoon!! lol!!)


I'll be listing some more items in the next few weeks so keep checking back!


Lisa.xo

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of your face. Really. You look like someone I'd want to be friends with. Smart, kind and humorous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so true!!! Having just gone through my first experience of raising a puppy (as an adult) last year, I can fully attest to how much time those little bundles of fur covered cuteness take up - it's truly akin to raising a human baby for the first few months of a dog's life.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...