- The 30% Theory from The Man Repeller reminded me why we keep around the clothes we rarely wear (the other 70%).
- Another great post from The Man Repeller emphasizing the importance of a personal Uniform - it reminded me of my outfit post from last week.
- This blog just ran by my radar last week: Flower Patch Farmgirl. I was smitten with her kitchen reno (being in the midst of one myself)...well actually her whole house, as well as her writing (sample some of it in this beautifully written post). Let's just say I'm following her blog now.
- What's not to love about this look from Keiko Lynn? Nothin. that's what.
- Ruin is a Gift. Wise words posted about hitting rock bottom and personal transformation from Elizabeth Gilbert via MaryDeluxe.
- This amazing refashion from Vintage Follies. Click the link to see what she did with this sun dress!