Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Link Love #10

  • The 30% Theory from The Man Repeller reminded me why we keep around the clothes we rarely wear (the other 70%).
  • Another great post from The Man Repeller emphasizing the importance of a personal Uniform -  it reminded me of my outfit post from last week.
  • This blog just ran by my radar last week: Flower Patch Farmgirl. I was smitten with her kitchen reno (being in the midst of one myself)...well actually her whole house, as well as her writing (sample some of it in this beautifully written post). Let's just say I'm following her blog now.

  • What's not to love about this look from Keiko Lynn? Nothin. that's what.

  • Ruin is a Gift. Wise words posted about hitting rock bottom and personal transformation from Elizabeth Gilbert via MaryDeluxe. 
  • This amazing refashion from Vintage Follies. Click the link to see what she did with this sun dress! 



  1. Love both of MR's post, especially the 30% one. Though I would say that I wear, on a quasi-regular basis, a much larger percentage of my wardrobe than that (in part because I'm made a very conscious effort in recent years to only fill it with items I love, want to wear, and which fit me well), it's a general principle that I can certainly relate to and suspect anyone with even a half-decently sized wardrobe can as well.

    Wishing you a stellar weekend, my sweet friend!
    ♥ Jessica

  2. I should start following the man repeller every article you link I like! After my trip downtown it has tempted me to take pics of my unused items and try to consign them. We will see if I cross that off my to do list for next week. I try to keep things simplified but I know have at least on bagful of things I won't wear...


I always love to hear feedback from readers!

Check back or sign up for follow up comments! I do my best to answer all of your comments and questions right here!

Thanks for sharing!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...